W D Lewis & Co is a family owned agricultural dealership located in South Australia’s “Mallee” region. We were established in 1954, and have provided farmers with service, parts, and machinery over those last 6 decades.
In 2001, we moved into our new premises at Adelaide Rd, Karoonda. 2009 we opened Lewis Ag & Construction in Wingfield (Adelaide). 2014 Purchased existing New Holland franchise in Tanunda and Rebranded as W.D. Lewis & Co Barossa. With this we have expanded our expertise not only in the Ag Industry but also Horticulture and Viticulture.
Our industry is ever evolving, and we need to keep ahead of these changes. We employ 28 staff, and place a strong emphasis on training. Each year, our technicians undergo a series of specialised training courses, including hydraulics, electrics, and GPS systems.
We are agents for New Holland, Morris, Miller, Flexicoil, Goldacres, Silva, Davimac, Leica Geosystems, Dewulf and TopCon, and offer a diverse range of accessories and spare parts. Our central location means we can service our clients fast and effectively, and we run a fleet of service vehicles for convenient on site servicing.
Ph 08 8578 1037 Fax 08 85781258